Jam in Cm.

Main sequence comes from Varigate 8+ and MiniMod oscillator 2. Then to Morgasmatron which is in parallel mode. OUT A (LP2 and then BP mode) goes to Left input and OUT B (BP mode) goes to the right input of Magneto for the dotted 8th delay effect.

Notice that Voltage Block sends a random 1 volt through Intellijel Quad VCA (which receives a random gate at the CV input from Varigate 8+) to 333. 333 acts as Precision Adder as both quantized pitch CV from Varigate and VB’s 1volt meet there before they go to MiniMod oscillator 2. The result is a random 1 octave pitch change for the notes of Varigate’s sequence.
See patch here:
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/patches/view/65270

Lead voice comes from the Make Noise DPO. Oscillator A is in LFO mode and its EXPO input is modulated from Batumi which is in expert mode (Matthias Puech firmware) for the trembling effect. Same for oscillator B (distorted voice).

Marbles sends random pitches in Cm to DPO (lead voice). Also sends random pitches to BIA which is responsible for some weird noises. Both BIA and DPO goes to Clouds (delay+reverb)

Bassline comes from Varigate 8+ and MiniMod oscillator 1 (triangle) which goes directly to 531 output mixer.

I should keep Blck_Noir’s Kick MORE in that reverse reverb mode!! After I heard the recording I noticed how good it was..

See patch on ModularGrid for more details:
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/patches/view/65267

Gear:
AJH Synth MiniMod Vintage Transistor Core VCO
Intellijel Morgasmatron
Mutable instruments Marbles
Expert Sleepers FH-2
Make Noise DPO
Intellijel Triatt
Xaoc Devices Poti
Xaoc Devices Batumi
Frap Tools 321
Xaoc Devices Belgrad
Strymon Magneto
Frap Tools 333
Intellijel Quadra
Noise Engineering Basimilus Iteritas Alter
Intellijel Quad VCA
Mutable instruments Clouds
Endorphin.es BLCK_Noir
Malekko Heavy Industry Varigate 8+
Malekko Heavy Industry Voltage Block
Roland SYSTEM-500 531

Hi Panos Volkov,

Oh my goodness! What a nice treat is this "Night Strolling" track of yours. Such a sonic experience with so many interesting sounds you are surprising the listener with! Normally 17 minutes is pretty much, but for your track that's considering short, you keep the listener stuck to the chair, keep surprising him/her with fantastic sounds, and not once, no not twice, not thrice, not even ten times but uncountable times, again, and again, you got one after another surprise up your sleeve in your music. I don't know what to say other than this is seriously good.

Somewhere half the track I think, I get the feeling of listening at a new generation of Vangelis! Beautiful!

I haven't been entertained for quite a while so good as a listener as by your Night Strolling track. Superb and I hope to hear more from you on this level! Kind regards, Garfield Modular.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Hi Panos Volkov,

Oh my goodness! What a nice treat is this "Night Strolling" track of yours. Such a sonic experience with so many interesting sounds you are surprising the listener with! Normally 17 minutes is pretty much, but for your track that's considering short, you keep the listener stuck to the chair, keep surprising him/her with fantastic sounds, and not once, no not twice, not thrice, not even ten times but uncountable times, again, and again, you got one after another surprise up your sleeve in your music. I don't know what to say other than this is seriously good.

Somewhere half the track I think, I get the feeling of listening at a new generation of Vangelis! Beautiful!

I haven't been entertained for quite a while so good as a listener as by your Night Strolling track. Superb and I hope to hear more from you on this level! Kind regards, Garfield Modular.
-- GarfieldModular

Thank you so So much GarfieldModular !!