A bit of techno done with Rings ( Rangoon ) as the bassline, Ts-L as kick and Pico drums as Hats... Played around a bunch with LL8 performance view ( rolls and mutes ) and also used Dreadbox Splash frequently, making the bassline fully wet to create tension and release it by switching it to fully dry. Stages as a step sequencer moves Rings damping around to create the variation between long and short notes.

hope you guys enjoy!

Patch notes:
Instruo Ts-l as kickdrum
Calsynth Rangoon as main bassline
Erica Pico Drums as high hats
Dreadbox Splash as reverb
Mutable Instruments Stages as envelope generator and step sequencer
Doboz XIIO as arpeggiator and note controller.
Robaux LL8 as gate sequencer
Super Vcas as vca.
Synthrotek MIXIV as mixer
Music Thing Startup as mixer and clock generator.

I really enjoyed this track and the view :)

The patch notes are also really interesting. I need to document my setups better, and your descriptions style should work quite well. I started actually documenting ins and outs of the modules but that's way to tedious.

Hi Brunomolteni,

Great track and nice video you got there! I loved that sudden change at 1:17, nice surprise :-)

I know why your track sounds so fantastic... you got help from TinTin and Snowy! ;-)

Oh wow, that sound between 5:55 and 5:58, so fantastic sound, I love that! He, he, and the ending of your track is massive!!!

Enjoy your (sonic) adventures with TinTin and Snowy and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Hey guys! Thanks for the comments! If you want to subscribe over on YouTube I will be trying to upload regularly :)

The patch notes are also really interesting. I need to document my setups better, and your descriptions style should work quite well. I started actually documenting ins and outs of the modules but that's way to tedious.
-- zuggamasta

Yes, I was planning on documenting all the connections but my laziness won over me.. hehe I just thought that doing a quick rundown of what each module was doing would be enough.

Hi Brunomolteni,

Great track and nice video you got there! I loved that sudden change at 1:17, nice surprise :-)

Oh wow, that sound between 5:55 and 5:58, so fantastic sound, I love that! He, he, and the ending of your track is massive!!!
-- GarfieldModular

Thanks Garfield! Yes those sudden changes are hard to pull ( and a bit of a nerve wrack when recording) but when they work they really work hehe.

That moment at 5:55 is basically quickly muting the drums while at the same time triggering a fill on both the gates that trigger rings strum and the note changes on the XIIO arp, which is set to a c minor blues scale with up&down direction, basically results in quick melodic lines that contrast to the rest of the song where is mainly repeating the same note with slower triggers...

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads