this user has left ModularGrid

I did a quick jam with base case and new mixer.

Once my new monster case arrives, I will add rest of modules in one place to have complex patches create cool tunes.
I plan to put my Doepfer 6u modules in the monster case on the way once it arrives and then use base case for mixers and sequencers. I also put my 14 U MDLR case in the same area so lets me create some fun patches in one spot.

Hi Sacguy71,

Long time haven't heard from you! Were you busy with your new studio setup? Is your studio called "Cathedral Studios"? :-)

New monster case arrives? Which one did you order? The A-100PMS9 or PMS12 :-) ? One of those would nicely fit on top of your A-100PMB monster case.

Around 5:40 that beat sound, what exactly is that? I mean how did you create that, sounds pretty cool. One little feedback, your voice's volume is a bit too low compared to your music so unless one changes the volume up and down every time when you speak, it's difficult to hear you.

It's nice to hear and see from you again in your new studio. Thank you very much for sharing and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

this user has left ModularGrid

Thanks Garfield,

The sound around 5:40 is the kick bass drum from the Noise Engineering Basimilus Iteritas Alter! One of the best modules around since it can generate lots of various tones from kick drums to cymbals to acid bass lines. I sequence it with Winter Modular Eloquencer that is my favorite modular sequencer in my setups thus far. Sorry about my voice it was muffled and I need to fix that in future videos. I ordered the Doepfer A-100PMS12sw [PSU3] Monster case that should give me another 672HP of space to move my modules from my Doepfer 6U case to this one and free up the base case for more sequencers, mixers, effects and utilities of course. However the Mackie FX on the external mixer are really quite fantastic so those work well plus the FX in my rack. I like to create submixes and subsequences to spice patches up quite a bit.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads