Thread: Bug Report

Having an ongoing issue with racks randomly rearranging modules when I try to modify it. I'll have an existing rack, add a new module, move a module to a different location, or delete a module. The rack will look okay at first, but if I refresh the page, or leave and come back, a random number of modules will randomly change location. I usually notice this first because the rack layout looks wrong when I go back to the Command Center.

Usually this will result in modules stacked on top of each other in the rack, and I'll have to move a whole lot of modules to find the "missing" ones. The more I move the modules (trying to correct this problem and put everything back) the worse it gets. Sometimes this happens when I add a new module, instead of going to the first open space where it will fit, it ends up on top of or underneath an existing module.

I also notice that when I move modules, the "space indicator" will sometimes ignore one or more existing modules. If I move a module 8hp away from the one next to it, it will not always show that 8hp gap, but the indicator will instead show a larger gap pointing to a module farther over.

Using the latest Chrome on Windows 7 and Windows 10; this has recurred through multiple versions of Chrome.