I am building this modular, 4-voice polyphonic, + monophonic, + a subsequent moog embedded in the structure, many modules are already in place but you can always change your mind ...
I state that I use the synthesizer to play and not just to make noises ..
I accept advice and comments of any kind

ModularGrid Rack

ModularGrid Rack

-- Auik

I am building this modular, 4-voice polyphonic, + monophonic, + a subsequent moog embedded in the structure, many modules are already in place but you can always change your mind ...
I state that I use the synthesizer to play and not just to make noises ..
I accept advice and comments of any kind

ModularGrid Rack

ModularGrid Rack

ModularGrid Rack
I changed the conformation a bit, I already have several modules so I can't radically change the structure, I also want it ordered, predictable and without disturbing visual elements. Also below on the left I put 2 more 40hp rows with controls and utilities ..
pe as far as the midi interfaces are concerned I already have 2 gate and 4 control voltage from the subsequent 37cv, I don't need anything more,. I state, I use it to play and not for random improvisation .. If anyone has ideas or advice of any kind they are welcome .. thanks
ModularGrid Rack

And ModularGrid Rack

I thank you for the advice, but I state that I have no intention of reducing it, indeed, here also missing a 2 row section for 28hp with hotweels and other manual controls, switches etc. .... I put to the left of my next moog 37 CV.
for the speech of reducing the space, mine is a comfort solution ... to not stumble between the cables.
What interests me most is the choice of the modules, if the exponential and the vca linear are correct and sufficient, the mixers as well, if in short the structure works
ModularGrid Rack

I tried to compose something working, not a ton of modules thrown at random .... I want to play .. I accept opinions and advice from those who know more that
ModularGrid Rack