My opinion
I have many of each and Im now of the opinion
that if your goal is to play tonal music, owning 2 'quality' VCOs with the normal triangle,ramp,square & sine work and one with wavetables is my preference vs owning a single 'complex' VCO.
By “quality” I mean like $$$ VCOs, like from AJH, Synthesis technology, MacBeth etc

Two VCOS + a wavetable can make some very complex sound..and all track in tune
I have come to find that while complex VCOs make some cool noises they don’t play well together w/ other VCOs when it comes to solid tonality- some earlier examples
Teleharmonic,Orgone Accumliator,Rings…
If your just wanting to make interesting sounds
there are totally fine

My opinion
I have many of each and Im now of the opinion
that if your goal is to play tonal music, owning 2 'quality' VCOs with the normal triangle,ramp,square & sine work and one with wavetables is my preference vs owning a single 'complex' VCO.
By “quality” I mean like $$$ VCOs, like from AJH, Synthesis technology, MacBeth etc

Two VCOS + a wavetable can make some very complex sound..and all track in tune
I have come to find that while complex VCOs make some cool noises they don’t play well together w/ other VCOs when it comes to solid tonality- some earlier examples
Teleharmonic,Orgone Accumliator,Rings…
If your just wanting to make interesting sounds
there are totally fine

i just got mine today - #0138 - man, I gotta say -its pretty farking awesome - the extra features alone like the tuner, dual clk div/mult and dual vco/lfo would alone make a nice module.
I can't fully compare it to the O'toole as i never owned one (but have briefly checked them out at Chi knbcn's)
I can compare this scope it to scopes I own - and older Tecktronics 2445 analog and a new Rigol DS4014 digital
For the audio range the Mordax display pretty much matches my Rigol (albeit its display is not nearly as large)
and its a lot simpler to use. I didn't find a manual but its operation is obvious and intuitive
The Mordax Guys are going to be very busy trying to keep up with all the orders

Wow - that was great!!

Wow - that was great!!

Nice stuff!

i suspect this isn't whats being discussed but i thought id mention the Klee Sequencer uses shift regs to provide mult cvs out (4) banks

Try to find one !

it is now later : (

11/14/21
Purchased thru Perfect 👍

10/01/23
BTW Coolest ever +ADSR imho 

@yo! traded his Intellijel Mutagen for my MFB SEQ3 1 for 1 and the transaction was perfect !

I agree with that comment "Knobs for mode should be stepped"
But its most excellent and a very easy build that I would recommend to a detail oriented nube

0ne of my favorite vco's - simple to dial in just what yer lQQking for - sounds farken great

i build my own frames for my euro stuff (wood) in very wide formats and found that if I leave out the mounting rails my Mobius height fits perfectly - i used it this way for a year before it got move to my rack bay

I forgot to post .. built mine bout a month ago - cool sequencer
- nice layout and display - i 1st had probs as i put in the analog switch chip in backwards but we
hen i discovered it and switched it the right way all wired great - amazed i didn't fry that chip!

Want now- soon?