PT2399 is not bucket-brigade, it has an ADC, 44Kbit of standard digital memory, and a DAC

some modules contain USD price information approved by the manufacturer, but when EURO display is activated, the prices just get "converted" even though it's often impossible to get the module for that price (even 2nd hand used) in EU, for example https://www.modulargrid.net/e/make-noise-richter-wogglebug-2014 the actual EURO price is 275 eur

wow great database, thanks for the link

I'm aware anyone can edit anything, I just naively hope people would enter more accurate values if they were told what exactly they should measure :)

In that case it might be useful to also specify for each module whether the power cable connector adds to the depth or not. When planning some cases millimeters are at stake :)

I realize that manufacturers sometimes state some kind of depth for their modules, but I'd rather users measure theirs on their own and edit the module spec here. For example Doepfer says for their A-110 that it's 55mm when in fact it's 60mm and for A-120 they say it's 65mm, but really it's closer to 55mm

should the module depth include the power cable attached? Some cable connectors are 5mm higher than others, so sometimes the resulting total module depth depends on which power cable you use