You have too many of the Marbles, Rings, and Elements style of modules.
Start with one, then decide later if you need more of the same.

What type of guitar music are you aiming for? Djent? Psychedelic? Freejazz?

Modules to explore:
Kuzminorgel
Bitcrushers
Plague Bearer
Brainseed
WMD SSM

A Tyme Sefari maybe?
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13848&highlight=

Nice!

Is there a url link to the article?

How is it working with only two filters? Seems dangerous.

Utility modules are key. Good thinking.

Try to limit your initial modules to 8hp to maximize number of modules. Look into Doepfer stuff as well. Always great.

Why Trigger Riot?
Look into Triggerman.

Why Atlantis?
Look into Shapeshifter, Function, and a filter.

Kermit.
Function.
Disting.

Does the sequencing skiff get more hands on modulation and knobtwisting? More live interaction with that skiff?

Envelopes?

My comment is you're grabbing the fancier versions when vanilla will suffice. Unless you have a reason for the fancier stuff, get the vanilla.

Also, there's nothing wrong with your original rack. Just making your start much easier and simpler.

You're in trouble. When starting out avoid modules bigger than 6-10hp (unless it's Metropolis or Circ Rhythms). Everything you have is too big and wasting hp.
Replace most of it with Doepfer, Ladik, Blue Lantern, and EMW.

Also these:
Function
Peaks
Disting
Kermit or Dixie

Whoa. Is that skiff custom from Magpie?

I was sort of kidding, sort of not.
PAs and guitar amps tend to color sound, whereas you want a "flat"/uncolored representation.
Noise goes well with guitar amps, whereas detail and clarity gets treated like oil in water.

Verbos.
Harvestman.

How are you liking the MASF?

Wow. Great taste in modules!

I'm a professional beer cap/cork-sniffer myself.

Add more currencies for display (I don't mean another currency to enter in the edit option).
Users select a currency and price is converted.

Ability to filter and display modules within a price range.
Example
Display all LFOs between $150 and $225

Ability to add and display prices for modules that are both pre-built and assembled.
Example
Synthrotek Echo
$75/$125

I actually think @ym2612's idea is pretty good and different from that implemented in the past.

The use case I believe he describes is more of a bookmarking/RSS one. I'd like the option to fave/follow a user and specific racks. Not for "socializing", but to be updated by what I consider to be interesting or inspiring racks.

Don't know whether to thank you or hate you.

Like declaring "Hey everybody! Free beer outside!" at an AA meeting.

Thread: Bug Report

In the mobile version (iOS, iPhone 5c) the price and text description are sometimes obscured by the tags. This can differ depending on landscape or portrait view.

Ability to sort modules by function, not just Newest/Alphabetic/.../Price.

I agree because I reposition mine as well, but it would be an inconvenience of minor significance when compared to the benefits. In my case the repositioning would be viewed as not that desirable.

But "repositioning" could be further achieved by another toggle corresponding to state. If one so desired.

Both options are much more logically sensible than the current implementation of "clone my entire rack, add a few modules, rinse and repeat", which adds noise to redundancy.

Many users have duplicate racks of a base system. For example, "My Current Rack", "My Future Rack", "My Future Future Rack", etc.

Rather than making multiple racks, let users tag the modules in their base rack as "current", "future", "next", "drumwish", "2016", etc.
A toggle that switches between those variants then would dim the modules not having the tag corresponding to the toggle setting.

I'm unclear with why you need to code up a custom sequencer. And agree with @solitud's comment that it will take away from the music making aspect.
Look into MI's Grids (programmable as well).

Bloody nice timeline!
Slow and steady...

Are you still integrating with Ableton?
If so, thru which module?

Holy bananas and sandwiches!
Don't you find the exponential number of patch options overwhelming?

filters:
frequensteinter
polivoks
plague bearer
wiard

Some nice pieces. Check my Lazy rack for some other off-beat modules (I list many you have here as well).