Thread: Instruo 84

wow, thanks for the input..... that's a bit to chew on, but will def. research your suggestions ~ happy wiggling!

Thread: Instruo 84

I'm centering my studio around sampling/field recordings. My main controller/composition tool is an Akai Force for ease of sampling, etc. along with a Microfreak for what it can do, a Zoia for effects and a Blackbox as a swiss army/portable device.

I decided to go modular instead of something like the Octatrack for mangling found sounds/field recordings and my questions center around that.

So far, I've populated a Happy ending skiff with a pre-amp, a sample player and the main workhorses which are an Instruo Lubadh and an Arbhar and wondering what the community would subtract/add? I know some of this is purely subjective, but I'm just trying to get the most bang for the buck

Thanks!

ModularGrid Rack

Thread: My 1st Rack

Thoughts, opinions? This is my 1st rack and built based on a youtube video I saw. I already have the M32 HP60 Case and TipTop power supply. Would like to build a nice small rack that is as flexible and future proof as possible.

Thx,