Drums were a little quieter than I intended on the final recording...

Hi Gworn,

That's a beautifully composed track, wow! It sounds playful to me, yet relaxing, just perfect before going to sleep soon.

Your video is fun too, seeing your setup, you at work and once and a while something else, yes, that's quite nice too!

That sequence you got running there reminds me of some music I know but doesn't want to come to mind... the early Tangerine Dreams perhaps? :-) Yeah that might be it, actually, one of their early concerts, is it The Albuquerque Concert from Livemiles?

Thank you very much for sharing this with us and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Thanks for the kind words Garfield. This is the most gear I've ever tried to orchestrate in a single recording, and the learning curve has been significant! The drums didn't record as loud as I intended and I rushed some of the transitions, but otherwise I'm pretty pleased with the outcome. Though unintentional I think you are right that there is a "Berlin School" kind of sound going on with the arpeggio line.

Cheers and thanks for listening!