this user has left ModularGrid

Hey,

I want to control my eurorack with my OPZ. I have a NiftyCase with MI Plaits and MI Rings. Sequencing one of the two modules is not a problem. But is it possible to sequence both modules on different tracks on the OPZ? I mean controlling both separately from each other with two different sequences?

Thanks in advance

it appears that the nifty case's midi implementation can cope with 2 cv/gate pairs - read the (fucking) manual - are they on the same midi channel? or different ones? how do you change this? can you change this?

once you know how the midi implementation works in the case, then consult the manual for how to set up the OPZ to take advantage of this! again RTFM!

I can't imagine that it is particularly difficult to do... probably just setting a value on the 2nd track in the OPZ in the menu system...

if you have any questions after you have done the above, please feel free to return and ask them below, however an OPZ or MIDI dedicated forum may be more useful to you...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities