this user has left ModularGrid

So I ordered a module from Ladik a month ago and it never arrived. I asked VJ at Ladik for update and he kept saying shipping delays but I received other modules ordered at same time from Europe and Israel. So frustrating won't do that again.

I quite fancy one of these sometime https://www.modulargrid.net/e/ladik-e-480 fingers crossed your delivery arrives.

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery

well if Ladik takes your money and never send module it is bad deal.

I had the same thing happen with an order for a Ts-L I placed with Control (here in the states)...they kept saying it had shipped for four weeks, after sixth week they said it looks like there was a shipping error we'll refund your money...sigh...I ordered one from Analogue Haven and it was on my doorstep in a week...smh

JB

Yeah it sucks because VJ at Ladik tried making excuses instead of just issue me refund. Now I have to deal with bank and credit card company over it. Other modules arrive from many other places.

It's probably a good idea to remember that, right now, big swaths of the EU are going bonkers over vaccine mandates, and stuff's not all that stable right now. Shipping especially, since you not only have the protests, but in a few places rioting has broken out.

To be fair, I shipped some stuff to Eastern Europe a while back and it took months to arrive. Between customs and other countries' postal services, there is a possibility for error and huge delays.

I understand but did file claim in case lost or stolen package. FedEx delayed package today as well. Hope this covid crap ends soon.

Hope this covid crap ends soon.
-- sacguy71

highly unlikely until everyone worldwide is properly vaccinated, unfortunately... which isn't going to happen soon, for a number of reasons

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

There are also rolling shortages for parts as well as long delays in delivery... it's not a good time to be a manufacturer, especially in boutique electronics.

I'm not excusing anyone or their business practices. Every case is different. But I do try and factor in issues with supply chains into delays.

I ordered from Ladik several times in the last months and shipping from Czech Republic to Hamburg, Germany always was super fast (even faster than from Berlin to Hamburg). So my guess is on Covid (very high numbers in Czechia) and the usually huge amounts of parcels around this time of year. My fingers crossed for you sacguy71!

Thanks yeah it sucks that I ordered in first week of November and no update since then from shipping. Hopefully I get the module and not out of the $100 for it. At least my other modules arrived from Plum Audio and they are quite good plus Shay at Plum Audio is super nice and helpful. I give mad props to Lugia for the recommendation to buy the 1u Apex module so good for small space and modulation in my 4u palette case. I really like O*C a lot too and easier to use than Expert Sleepers Disting EX!