Hi all
I am a completely newby in the modular world...
I have a Pittsburgh foundation system to which I have added some other modules (MI braids, vpme.de qd and 1010 fxbox).
However I noted there is a huge volume difference among the Pittsburgh oscillators (which are loud) and the braids (which is low).
Both of them connected to the same Pittsburgh mixer. The volume of The Pittsburgh is almost at zero while the braid one is fully cranked but it is still covered by The Pittsburgh.
Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks

is the braids an original or a clone?
have you tried different power slots on the bus board?
do you have an amplifier? some vcas - veils or intellijel quad may help?

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Hi
The braids is original...
Yesterday I tried different configuration...
Basically if I connect the oscillators (both the waveform and the breids) directly to the out module the volume is good.
If I connect them to the mixer and then from the mixer to the out module the volume is really low...some notes cannot be heard at all....I use headphones..
Is it a strange behavior ?

OK - doesn't sound like it's braids or the PH osc then!

what happens if you only connect braids to the mixer and then to the output module?

what happens if you connect both modules to the mixer but into different inputs??

do you have other sound sources you could try with the mixer, maybe a friend has one if you don't?

do you have another mixer you could try with the sound sources, again maybe a friend has one if you don't?

have you tried changing the power header that the mixer is plugged into??

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Thanks for the suggestions.
Yesterday night I played the synth again and everything was normal (same patch)...
I think some patch cables are not working properly...
I have to buy some new ones...thanks

Yep...it's always the simple bits that screw up production. I used to make my own cables years ago, but given the present-day state of the studio, I've had to put my trust in others peoples' solder work.