Hi everyone,

As I am sure all of you know, Ukraine is currently undergoing an unprecedented brutal attack and facing a terrifying threat of Russian occupation, with nuclear threats already made. Many of us are also no doubt familiar with brilliant Eurorack module manufacturers from Ukraine such as Happy Nerding, Knob Farm and Endorphin.es whose families we can assume are at grave risk. There is already a lot of support from the modular scene, for instance the manufacturer Erica Synths is currently donating all income of certain modules to charity for Ukraine, and there is an initiative from ambient artist and YouTuber Hainbach who has released a single with all profits going to the Red Cross for Ukraine.

Inspired by these initiatives, I propose that we can also use ModularGrid to raise funds for Ukraine. I've personally put up a number of modules on the marketplace of which I will donate all money to the Ukrainian Red Cross. If more people join this, we could even opt to create racks in which we add Ukraine Fundraising to the name so that we can use the search function to buy the modules we are looking for, while being sure that profits of our purchases will go to humanitarian aid. I hope this act of solidarity does not go against the user policy of ModularGrid.

A list of trusted causes can be found at https://tinyurl.com/HELPUKR

With hopes for peace,
Rik

this user has left ModularGrid

I’m sending prayers to all my friends in Ukraine and Eastern Europe right now.