any suggestions?

What kind of suggestions are you hoping for? New module additions? Module replacement? Signal flow improvement?
Do you have other gear that you are incorporating with your modular? What styles of music are you creating?
Hard to offer any useful advice without knowing any details. Let us know what you are hoping to do.

Hi. Sorry bout that .. Thanks for reaching out

Module placement ... ?
Any kind of music ..
Using this as a generative 4 channel
Clocking to my daw . digitakt and analog 4 ..
Currently running 3 channels out to 2 ch to daw .. No live .. No mobilility ..

Staying at 4 @ 84 hp ..

Any advice on placement would help

Im going for the top left and working down to
Bottom right .. Seems to be a preference ..

I am bout 6 months in .. Not into noise making
However its fun .. Want to do mainly generative ..

Gary

Hmmm... I'm not much of a generative musician, but I think I would probably want some switching, random, and logic options like the Doepfer A151 and MI Branches, maybe the Joranalogue Compare 2, and I know a lot of folks love MI's Marbles for generative. Disting would probably cover some of that territory for you. It's not much fun to use though. I've been eyeing the Qu-Bit Synapse as a fully-featured crossfading switch but at 20hp it's a lot of real estate (and $) to sacrifice. I personally like the Warm Star Electronics The Bends for a small (10hp) CV controlled crossfading matrix mixer. Might be worth a look?
Your signal flow looks pretty logical, so if it works for you, I would keep it as-is.
Have fun and good luck!

Thanks ..
I will check out those mods for sure
Im going to look into building my own stuff .. I used to breadboard 20 years ago
Im finding adsr and vca are just too pricey .. If i can learn cv controller voltages ..ill be on my way

Im going to buy a 2 channel oscilloscope kit and modify that to ER format

I figure it will cost 60 bucks and 4 hours work .. Throw a 7809 to power and draw off the +12 rail .. Use a blank pcb board as the face plate .get 2 @ 3.5 mm input jacks .

Then a want to build basic AR envelops .. Just to trigger the vca i will make next.

You rack is cool btw .. Your vcos look nice and hand crafted on tje top right

You have fun too ..