Paired with Matriarch, Grandmother, Sub 37 and Sub Phatty

is this recasing them in a 120hp 12u case??? seems like a waste of money if it is...

if you already have the moog semis I would keep them in their cases and spend the money on a smaller case and some other brands modules to extend their functionality

but it is your money to do what you like with...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

oh my...

Why only 2 dfams?
Be better to just get 3, 3 piece sound studios, or 4, 2 piece this way you get 2 subs, 2 moms, and 4 dfams

Hi Smashburn,

I agree here with Jim for almost 100%, that 1% I don't agree is that you should still buy that large Eurorack case, the HP space you are going to need sooner or later anyway ;-)

But yes, putting all those Moogs in a large Eurorack not sure if that's financially a great choice. Or was this just for fun? Some more background information on "this project" might be useful :-)

Have fun with your Moogs and perhaps consider a separate Eurorack case for some nice Eurorack modules. Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Expensive. Pointlessly so, too, especially since you have Moog's "stacker" frames AND you can put them together in a configuration that's something like this. See here: