Hey everyone,

Here's my current system: 3 cases. I wanted to keep the Frap Tools together in one case, all mutable in one row and I also think the EC and BIA (Noise Engineering) combo works well together.

ModularGrid Rack

Upper 2 rows are my Frap Tools system. Middle 3 rows are for audio & CV procerssing. Bottom two rows are for my drums (midi out to Digitakt), bass and further processing.

As always this setup changes a lot, but the main concepts stay roughly the same.
I'm also adding the Oxi One when it arrives. Looking forward to integrate it with my setup.

Let me know what you think about the configuration, what could be better, wat you like or don't like.

My music on Bandcamp - Instagram - YouTube

Not too shabby, nope. One recommendation I'd suggest for augmenting the CV/mod manipulation would be, when it finally hits the stores, the Tiptop/Buchla 257t. Loads of abuse potential for this...

Not too shabby, nope. One recommendation I'd suggest for augmenting the CV/mod manipulation would be, when it finally hits the stores, the Tiptop/Buchla 257t. Loads of abuse potential for this...
-- Lugia

Thanks. At the moment I'm gravitating more towards a Maestro - I've got Sapel in my Frap case - and the new Constellation: that combo would replace some modules I've bought when I started building my system (Muxlicer, Rampage, EC etc). But: the TipTop 200 series are intriguing, to say the least...

My music on Bandcamp - Instagram - YouTube