Hello everyone,

I have that crazy idea that I could tie enough possibilities into that seed-format to turn it interesting to play with and also to ear.

Here is the result of many many migraines : https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_1891049.jpg

Of course I have many directions to enlarge or build after that system, for me it's a check point to experiment how modular synth fit to me...

If it does, I'll consider more fat and powerful stuff to keep playing.

I'm more into dirty ambiant, experimental and noise.

For the complex mixing I may choose an outside solution for that later (could be erica synth's matrix mixer)...
as well for sequencing (not my priority need), I could choose later inner solutions but will surely try to find a ndlr (conductive labs).

Thanks for any comments about :
- what you think is not there but is absolutely necessary...
- the buying order I should choose to make it fun as quick as possible...

Cheers

please post the actual link to your public rack - copy and paste the url!!!

jpgs are next to useless!

get a much bigger case: that way you build in room to expand (you will need it)

if you want to just experiment with modular before buying then try vcvrack

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Thanks Jim ;

Here is the link : ModularGrid Rack

I already tried vcvrack, mirack legacy and other stuff but need to try physical.
The 44 x 4 is a start but I want it to be my first system, practical to travel with,
train and go deep into 1 or another module, maybe play for friends time to time or in the street...

After that, I'll consider to invest more, will surely buy something like intellijel palette case and then manage a room space for the suite, if I want it growing more as a studio practice/laboratory for preparing next nomad period.

So it's important to me, so far, to think with my budget ; the system you saw will take me all the year rest to buy.
That's why I have no need to worry about the lake of space at the moment ;)