My modular rig includes some semi-modular desktop units that I consider part of my rack (but not IN my rack) - the semi-modular desktop units sit, well, on my desk below my modular rack - and so I have decided to put those pieces below my rack on modulargrid - but this cat keeps telling me to clean up my mess. Is there a way I can tell the cat that the mess is actually part of my rack? I like cats - but this cat is annoying me.

add extra rows for the semis...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Is there a way I can tell the cat that the mess is actually part of my rack? I like cats - but this cat is annoying me.
-- cosmicmusicfoundation

No, you can't. Cats can't be trained. But that said, try to coax him with kibble. Salmon kibble?

'On ne devrait jamais quitter Montauban' (Fernand Naudin).

DO NOT TAUNT HAPPY MODULAR KAT!

can't someone help? how to get rid of the cat? and search doesn't return anything for Behringer??

can't someone help? how to get rid of the cat?

only have modules inside the rack...

and search doesn't return anything for Behringer??
-- ZenMusic

consider yourself lucky? or try looking under manufacturer...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Beat it with your finger… (touch screens only)