Hi,

first iteration of my rack is ready now, lots of fun to play with (all MI modules except for Beads are clones from Tunefish Modular):

ModularGrid Rack

Thinking about what I would like to add in the mid-term I am thinking about this:

ModularGrid Rack

• I would like a multi-channel sound-source which I can use for sample playback, drums, natural background soundscapes, here the "Bitbox Micro" comes in.
  • With the 8 sound channels added by the Bitbox I would like to add some trigger capabilities beyond the Marbles and think of adding a "Pamela's New Workout".
  • I really like the Blades but would like to add one 4-pole filter - thinking of either the "Ripples (2020)" (like the built-in VCA) or the "Shakmat Modular Dual Dagger - Quad Stereo Filter" (very flexible).
  • The "ADDAC 601 Fixed Filter Bank" is probably something for the long-term, but if I get a fixed filter bank (which I'd really like) I would like to have voltage control, the envelope followers are a nice bonus.

For the last gaps left, I am thinking of a quad or octa VCA (Doepfer or another Veils) and a small multi-effect unit like the FX AID or Pico DSP.

Any feedback / comments?