I wondering if the sounds provided with those are under a kind of copyright control.
Otherwise it would just need a friendly owner who would provide them and we would be able to fire them up in the standard ONE or any other sampler...

I could send them to you even if they are. 120 MB zip file. Got them the same way.
They can be played in a standard TipTop One but seem to be somehow protected so you can't play them anywhere else at least i have not found out how.
For that reason they have not been of much use to me, hoped i could load them into some sample drum machine or DAW.

I could send them to you even if they are. 120 MB zip file. Got them the same way.
They can be played in a standard TipTop One but seem to be somehow protected so you can't play them anywhere else at least i have not found out how.
For that reason they have not been of much use to me, hoped i could load them into some sample drum machine or DAW.
-- znort101

Hey. Thanks for your answer. I would appreciate it, really. And yes what you mentioned is kind of sad. Must be a similar scheme that protects samples from Ableton packs to be used anywhere else
But has it actually been tested that they work with the standard ONE from Tiptop?
A look into the ONE manual which features a section about the TG edition.

TG ONE features a custom firmware designed to work closely with the sounds on the two
included cards. Tiptop Audio worked with Chris Carter to create options that enhance the
Throbbing Gristle aesthetic.

Thanks again. S.

Yes it worked for me. Not sure how i could send it to you, theres probably lots of upload spaces, i currently am not up to date about that. You could pm me if you have an idea how i could send it.

transferxl tends to work well for me

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

-- znort101

I bought my TG One here on MG four years ago and it's killing me that it came with only one card.
I've looked on reddit to see if anyone has one has posted a link and gave up for a couple years until tonight.
Mind if I PM?

I still have the WE Transfer link, if y0u PM me you can have it - if that was adressed to me.