I am new here and I am about to buying my first case and first modules.
These are the moduls I am having in mind. Do they make sense? Do I miss anything important, is there something I can omit?
Thank you in anticipation.

ModularGrid Rack

Unless you know a dealer who has unify in stock, its gonna be difficult to find.
On this stage of your system, Maths and quadra are overlapping a bit, though later on you will have use for both.
I think that DPO pairs really nicely with echophon, so I would go on with that, instead of EV. Both are very pricey units, and there is good options also on the cheaper end of verbs and delays.
Dont know how you´re going to clock it, you might be needing some distribution/generator for that, random source with a clock, like wogglebug etc. is handy.
Z2040 sounds really good and Rene is fun to play with, overall its a nice to system to start with.

Wogglebug is a good idea for many reasons, and the DPO sounds great through an LPG (Optomix, LxD).

Thank you guys. Yes I forgot to check availability, e.g. for the unify module. I cannot really find anything similar as a good alternative though, except Sputnik Modular 6-Channel Stereo Mixer, although I don't need 6 channels maybe and the module takes much space. Can you recommend something?

I put the quadra in as classic straight forward envelopes (4) - honestly I didn't know that Maths would be such thing, I have just seen so many people using it as a multi-purpose tool. Honestly, I don't know what this thing is going to make, I was going to get it and just try what I does.

Should I rather stick to Make Noise and take Optomix instead of the Z2040? Honestly, I am used to straight forward classic modules from my virtual Nord Modular, that's why I was going to get the Z2040. I am a bit uncertain about the possibilities of the Optomix. I read that it is also a VCA, could I omit the uVCA if I take the Optomix?

thanks again in anticipation.

A swap for the Unify could be the Erica Synth Black Stereo Mixer.
Or a Synthrotek Stereo Output Mixer (which has no CV control over panning)
I recommend reading a bit into a few Muffwiggler forum posts. This one is quite interesting:
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=154186
I am unsure why a multi-channel stereo mixer makes sense for you? Do you plan to mix in external sources?
If it is just for the sake of a output module I would get something smaller...

Apart from stereo (synth voice) mixing I would recommend, getting dedicated VCA's (like the µVCA) and dedicated small mixers (like Mutable Shades or Intellijel Triatt).
The optomix is a combination of the above (+ a few features), a 2-channel mixer with VC Amplification per channel and sound shaping (filtering) features per channel.
The Intellijel Linix or the Planar, also are similar in the sense that they're a combination of VCA's and mixers.

For a 2U system with two voices (like yours), with using the above mentioned modules I would get (at least):
1x µVCA (which are 2 VCA's)
1x Triatt (which is a 3 channel mixer)
1x Optomix (which is a 2 channel mixer with VCA per channel)
You can get more VCA's later

Thank you @grahambrot,
OK, maybe I should only get one small single output mixer, like a Intellijel uJack and mix voices with a performance mixer. I just don't seem to find such mixer which can pan, maybe I need an extra panning module. OK with the one DPO as currently the only oscillator, a multy channel stereo mixer seems too much, I was going to think ahead for times when I have more voices, and then I would like to pan single voices left or right. For example I add a bass drum module, snare module etc...
I see my rack might become too small soon :)

Yes, there are many possibilities. You can go with
- a modular stereo/panning mixer. Like the Sputnik, or the L-1 VC Stereo Mixer
- separate panners like this Doepfer
- even building your own panners using many VCA's :)
- using an external performance mixer (Mackie, Allen&Heath) of which the most have control over panning their L and R
The most cost-effective way is undoubtly an external mixer if you don't need CV panning control over every channel.
If you know that you'll incorporate drums at some point in the 'not so distant future' a 3rd U is a very good idea