I'm assuming this has been answered before, but I'm unable to locate any helpful information.

Just added my first two modules -- new Audio Mixer and Output (Eurorack) from Noise Reap. Both of the module graphics show up just fine when you're looking at the info, but in the rack output gets snipped a little on the top and bottom, and Audio Mixer gets really badly cropped.

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I'd like to know! Also, if anyone wants to jump in and fix whatever I did, that's cool too.

Thanks!

After a lot of trial and error I realized the one that was really far off just needed to be removed and added again from scratch. Seems like graphics are cached server-side in some way that went funky.

Both are still cropping tightly on the top and bottom, though.

Okay nevermind. Someone went in and updated the Audio Mixer's info, and now the cropping is worse again. Tried reverting to the working version and updating the info, but no luck. Can't do the "remove and start over" trick because it is now not just in my rack.

Just had the same thing happen to me, and I don't know how to remove the image....

What's bizarre is that I've watched it display properly, then not, then properly, then not again for a couple of days now. Tried emailing ModularGrid but no response yet. I mean, it's no big deal, just a little irritating.

What's bizarre is that I've watched it display properly, then not, then properly, then not again for a couple of days now. Tried emailing ModularGrid but no response yet. I mean, it's no big deal, just a little irritating.
-- thelowerrhythm

Cannot reproduce it and still have to check it.
Do you know about the Panel Selector mode? If you enable that top right there appear small arrows on the modules where you can select different panel versions.
To pin down the error: are you using that mode?

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net