Is there anyone who purchased something from DSP synthesizers?
https://dspsynth.eu/webshop/
I've ordered some stuff, and there was nothing from the company. Then I sent an email about my order and got a reply from Jan. He told me that my package has shipped. But more than one month after there was nothing from the company.

P.S. I found another thread about Jan and DSP Synths and understood what happened about it.

Same problem here, except that he never answered. What did you find if I may ask ?

Same problem here, except that he never answered. What did you find if I may ask ?
-- DarkEnergyLounge

I sent emails twice and could get the reply from him immediately. He told me that will ship the items soon with tracking numbers, but there was nothing from him. It was almost a week.

I will make a contact credit company next week.

Thanks for your answer.

In our case he didn't even reply. So we've contacted our bank to cancel the payment. Hope this will work.

He finaly replied. The modules just have been sent. Or so he pretends, because he gave us no tracking number and do not answer to our last mail asking for it. Too bad he treat his customer this way. His modules, even if digital, are interesting, but we won't buy anything from him anymore.