So I have taken on the constructive criticisms of my first rack and I feel like this may be an improvement?

I will keep Plaits as I do require an oscillator and I love it's versatility, Ears is included so that I can input external audio from contact mics/other synths, etc. Whilst I may consider a MIDI interface for control via my Teenage Engineering OP-1 in the future, I have lef tthat out for now.

Although some said that Rainmaker takes up too much room, after researching it I still want it as part of my system, due to the sound design capabilities. Lofi Junky is also a must have for me.

So other than that, upon becoming aware of my lack of any VCA's or modulation sources - I feel that Maths and Veils would be appropriate. What does anyone else think?

I have left room for other modules in the future such as Yarns/Clouds/Magneto.

Does this appear to be a more functional version of my first post?

Also, I feel like this may be a daft question. But is the Row Power essential if I have a powered case?

No. In fact, connecting a module P/S to a bus that's also being powered by another internal P/S can have disastrous results if one or the other has no reverse current protection.

This is slightly more functional. But you need more, more, more modulation sources. One Maths isn't going to get you far, especially not with modules that are hungry for modulation like... well, most of what you have here.

Maths offers two attack-decay envelopes. It can function in more complex manners with some creative patching. You'll want some ADSR envelopes somewhere as well. ADSR envelopes come in two general flavors: linear and exponential. Some ADSR units can do both. Intelligel makes a nice two EG unit for linear. Tip Top makes the Z4000 NS EG that can do both linear and exponential... and also gives you CV input to control each stage externally. You can find basic compact LFOs, like the Batumi with Poti expander with four LFOs available. I'd also recommend an Ornaments & Crime module for functions like quantizing and a basic sequencer. Sequencers do more than just play notes if you use them correctly. Think of it as a modulation source as well.