Holy bananas and sandwiches!
Don't you find the exponential number of patch options overwhelming?

Holy bananas and sandwiches!
Don't you find the exponential number of patch options overwhelming?

-- mt3

Sometimes. But I am trying to experiment with as many combinations as I can to see what does what. I have to resist the temptation to stick with familiar combinations and keep pushing the experimentation. Over time, if I find I am not using a module enough to justify its existence, I will sell it.

Your rack makes me feel inadequate as a man.

Your rack makes me feel inadequate as a man.
-- smcumber

Naah, some people would look at it and conclude that I am compensating.

Love the idea of the three Schippmann in one rig - wow. I'm wondering what you have planned for the the bottom row. As I move towards 2419hp of rig populated with 188 modules I'm not so much interested in making music as discovering sound emerging out of randomness. The idea that I could go years patching stuff and not feel like I've duplicated my previous efforts is like the linear trip into reading a wide variety of subjects where you never have to read the same author twice but you keep learning about the infinity of human thought.

Love the idea of the three Schippmann in one rig - wow. I'm wondering what you have planned for the the bottom row. As I move towards 2419hp of rig populated with 188 modules I'm not so much interested in making music as discovering sound emerging out of randomness. The idea that I could go years patching stuff and not feel like I've duplicated my previous efforts is like the linear trip into reading a wide variety of subjects where you never have to read the same author twice but you keep learning about the infinity of human thought.
-- unity2k

One of the Schippmanns is for sale, but I am really having fun with the three of them at the moment, so I may keep all three. I like the metaphor of the variety of reading, as that is pretty much where I am also.