Bought an Erica Synth Black Octasource from @akaroid : swift transaction, perfect module. Thanks!

Bought a Ritual Electronics Miasma from @Silentsound - quick and effective communication, module came in excellent condition and with all accessories, and extra-safe packaging. Recommended!

Bought an Audio I_O 1U from @restlessboy. Smooth transaction, quick shipping and nice package. Recommended.

Bought a Richter Oscillator II from @sram, everything went smooth and it was well-packcaged.

just got a supercell from @tomlaan
went smooth :D very happy

Bought a mint Clouds from @Anubian and am very satisfied, both by the product and the service !

I bought a Euclidean Circels from @tothof - everything flawless. Good seller!

Got an Intellijel 1U Noise Tool from @shimercase, everything went well. Serious seller

Shout out to @smartbits for a very fast and efficient sale of his Amsynths JP8 LPF to me. Excellent stuff all round, thank you!

Met up with @opam to buy his Mutable Instruments Frames. Super friendly and accommodating, thanks!

Just bought a Kotelnikov from @Plexusgel. Very accurate description, no surprises there! Very responsive and super fast shipment. Recommended!

bought a make noise function from @cortechs -- quick responses, good communication, packed really well. thank you!

thanks to @mbang for a pleasant and easy overseas purchase, great seller! :-)

thanks to @splinter for safe delivery of a ladik vca to UK from Ukraine in just over a week

Recently had good experiences selling modules to @mullum and @trismegistas

Had a very good experience buying 2 Doepfer modules from @jandybala

Had a very good trading experience buying with @Wissen buying a Verbos Scan&Pan.

Thanks to @nemox for the quick shipping and good packing of an excellent Kickall module!

thanks to @ChristophRemmery for great communication and fairness. buy with confidence from him!

bought a Hertz Donut mk3 from @ChristophRemmery

great seller, top communication and fairness!

Thanks to @SteveLate great seller, good communication, packed really well Endorphin.es plus goodies!

just received my morpheus from @ChristophRemmery. Nice transaction

package was awesome and so he is !

Loïc

Bought a Plaits from @StateAzure . Really friendly seller, good communication and fast shipping. Would buy again.

thanks to @aphew_goodman! good buyer.

Thanks to @tomlaan for the Maths. Super fast shipping, well packed, module as described. Thanks again!

Thanks @tethys for the Clouds. Shipping took a while, but at the end, all was well. Clouds in good shape.

Thanks to @maddest for MI Veils. Module came pretty fast and very well packed, without any technical or optical issues. I recommend.

Bought a module to @gesta. Everything perfect, nice package and module in good shape.
Thanks!

Cheers to @ChristophRemmery for the ADDAC601 - super fast shipping (international EU delivery in two days!) and everything packed really carefully and in top condition. Definitely recommend!

...bought a Doepfer module from @TonvaterJan - everything fine - thanks a lot!

Great seller @loopspool
Easy communication and quick delivery! Recommended!

@ChristophRemmery, great seller and fine gentleman! Was a pleasure.

@gesta is a great seller, I received modules well packaged, delivery was fast and communication was a breeze. Thanks again ! :)

--- Voltage control all the things ---

Got a MT TM and two expanders from @musdj. Fair prices, fine condition, some spare knobs for free, nice conversation and immediate shipping. Much recommended seller. Thanks very much, Mus!

thanks to both good buyers @mopoco and @protomski

thanks to @joaozinho for a quick delivery and a reasonable price!

Good trades from @brianemo, @PinPinKula, @kansha, @Bohler and @alex_xandre!

Pleasant and easy transaction with @Tazio- cheers!

thanks to @markylorenzen! good seller.

Thanx 2 @Bohler - Easy transaction, quick dispatch, good protective§ box for shipment. Can recommend :-)

Over the last couple of weeks I had the pleasure to buy from:
@tfunk, @Barksten, @Lamouette, @airfrankenstein and @helloitsmeagain

Very smooth and seamless transactions, friendly communication and fast shipping. All reliable and recommendable folks!

Fast and great service from @igorsv and @RTFM

Nice build quality and great service from @wtkdwc

Bought a module from @pawal - everything was as described and international shipping was fast. Many thanks!

Thanks @Raccoonboy for a pleasant and easy sale

@Nucle Great seller ! Fast replies to question, fast shipping.
All arrived in perfect shape, will buy again.
thx widy

Thanks @yochwired, for the nice contact, fast shipping and item is in perfect condition.

I cannot recom. PinPinKula at all!!!!
Probably got my money scammed!!! :( :( :( :(

see this post:
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/forum/posts/index/8226

cheers, Joonas

I recently purchased a MN René 2 from @gesta. It was a very good transaction !

this user has left ModularGrid

Great Great trader is RTFM ! And what a builder ! Nice person , efficient , reliable :)