Thanks! Can confirm the same for @chinpira - fast communication and payment! Thanks!

bought from @sswwiimm
great seller!
fast shipping and great communication, highly recommended!

this user has left ModularGrid

As usual, smart contact and fine transaction with @Slim
Merci Quentin !

Just had some dealings with @hadj and I couldn’t be happier. Super fast response. Really friendly to deal with. Fast shipping too and modules were perfectly packaged and in as new condition. Highly recommended.

a big thanks to @Enroute! very helpful and friendly seller. the item was very well packed, if it wasn't for the great packing DHL would have f####d up the module. it was great and simple buying from @Enroute!

As usual, smart communication and fine transaction with @Slim
Merci Quentin !

Hi,

Anyone knows how to contact @medicineman? - We had a bit of chat last week and agreed for an Akemie's Castle. Payment sent but i've not received any messages in the last 8 days (sent him 2/3 messages, no luck).
He has very good feedbacks but i am wondering what's going on.
If someone knows him personally and/or knows how to reach him out, could you please send me a DM?

Thanks,
Ciao,
Mat

Smart contact and fine transaction with @yrn1
Thank You Jeroen !

Bought a filter from @tom_android recently

Was well packed and arrived quickly (was very surprised, and pleased it arrived before Christmas)

Bought a Make Noise Contour from @fred05. Fast shipping and good communication! Module very well packaged, and with original box. All good :)

Bought a Make Noise modDemix from @abozzelli. Fast shipping and good communication! Module very well packaged, and with original box. All good :)

Smart comm and fine transaction with @titifoufou
Merci Tim.

Smooth and quick transaction with @mircori

Just had a great experience buying from @VolatileReaction . He shipped within hours, and packed the module well. Module was in even better condition than advertised!

Easy transaction with @Tomkrut

Nice comm and transaction with @freespace
Danke Kai !

Smart & fine transaction with @timvanderburg
Thank you Tim !

Smart communication and fine transaction with @pibou
Merci Pierre !

Smart contact and fine transaction with @klodifokan
Merci Emmanuel !

Merci Jean-Luc.

Smart contact and good transaction with @zoumaz
Merci François !

Had some recent fine transactions with :

@zeitkunst
@jomusique
@Jihel
@x2mirko

Good contact and fine transaction with @Basic_Dimension
Merci Jérôme !

Good transaction with @sedvted
Excellent communication, good packaging, quick shipping!

Outstanding experience with @JNH-83
Thank you!

Excellent trade with @blib_blib, well packed, arrived quickly, and works as described

Thanks

Good experience buying from @Zbigniew and @pauk, good communication, quick shipping. Thank you!

Just bought a Local Florist - Pittsburgh Modular from @Blackblacky pleasant communication, everything went smooth, the module arrived well packed, exactly as described.
Thanks!

A couple of good transactions with @-ADR- and @gusargrk this month. Good people.

Had a really nice transaction buying from @Glnds

Good seller.

Easy purchase from @pawluszyn
Good communication and well packed.

Tried to buy a 2hp hat from @didierpriem , the module was lost in the mail and didier stopped replying to messages about a week ago. Starting to lose faith :(

I bought a Dual Borg from @forcept
It arrived quickly, was well packaged, looks pristine and works great.

I bought a uGrids from @TommyTank

Great comms, very responsive, well packaged, no drama

Tried to buy a 2hp hats from @didierpriem , very shaky coms from the start, package got lost, user is unresponsive since then, no module, no refund. down 100Euros. don't buy from this user, and give me a holler if you get hold of him.

Perfect sale from @op1user.
Also, a rare face to face transaction... Was cool.

As usual, smart transaction with @klodifokan
Merci Emmanuel !

Smart comm and nice transaction with @RaphPochon
Merci Raph !

Great sale to @FcKw , money arrived super quick :)

Bought modules and had good conversations and experience with:
@SamuelGeai
@qseq
@archon
@qleonetti
@meiko
@-ADR-

Thanks...
Unfortunately my experience with another user wasn't good, instead it looks like I've being tricked. :-(

Merci !

Smart contact and fine transaction with @karolis
Thank You!

Smooth purchase of Befaco VC Slew from @SetProxy Would recommend!

And/or behaviour

Good transaction with @Inhuman
Thx !

Smart transaction with @deOrbiter
Thx !

A warning to be very careful with user [redacted in hope of possible resolution]

I bought a Rozendal CEM3340 osc from him about 1 month ago

1 month later no module, no replies to PM / email requests for tracking number,

I guess I am lucky I ‘only’ lost 85 euros on this guy, but nevertheless it is a lot of money to me. Of course after many successful and hassle-free transactions on here I was complacent and used F+F. My own fault obviously.

I don’t know if it’s the done thing to post his real name / email address here (because username can be changed) but I would be happy to do so.

I still have some hope that there’s some reasonable explanation. But module was still listed for sale yesterday when I emailed him. Today it is no longer listed. So I know he has logged on here in the last 24h and removed the listing, but still ignores my communications. Sad and disappointing.

• an update - user has now replied to me and it looks like it’s possible there’s a reasonable explanation. I will of course update this post when the problem is hopefully resolved.

-edit - I have removed the username for now as I’m hopeful for a resolution. Stay tuned…

edit2. It seems this foul thief was simply stringing me along for another 2 weeks. I’m pretty angry now. I realised this is not the place for this report - I have put the info in the bad trader thread… it would be really really useful if that thread was made a sticky. I’m still slightly in disbelief that someone would risk their shit for 85 euros but wow here we are. Maybe he thinks it’s a low enough value that someone would not care to pursue it.

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/forum/posts/index/8228/page:2#lastpost

If you go to my user all user that me rated positive i had very smooth transaction and would like to do another transaction without any doubt.

Only this is a warning to alert other wigglers to this person.
User kooza, https://www.modulargrid.net/e/users/view/155418 is a crook!

Merci !
-- Jihel

Thanks Sir,

Always easy trades and pleasant messages with @Jihel

Be well!

Smart contact and fine transaction with @Astcfx
Thx !

Excellent dealing with @ rossominerale purchased a mutable ears.excellent packaging quick delivery. Nice person. Very happy thank you.