Ello,

I'm working on designing my first 2U Eurorack kit, and coming from a Nord Modular background I've long had a fascination with control signal modulation. In particular, I've always enjoyed mixing various LFOs, and resetting them periodically to render the complex waveshapes into more manageable (rhythmically predictable) structures.

Anyhoo, I've only found two LFOs with this functionality:

1) VERMONA - fourMulator

and

2) 4ms' Quad LFO.

Sadly, the Vermona is overkill for me now, and about twice as much as I'd like to spend. The 4ms is more reasonable, but lacks dedicated potentiometers for LFO speed (the speed is set by tapping a button).

I'll about to roll up my sleeve and slog through for more, but any recommendations for quality LFOs with reset options would be welcome. I'd be happiest with a single or dual LFO.

I think there should be more options availbale, but the Doepfer A147 is a solid option. It's nothing super fancy, but reliable and with all the functionality you'd expect from a VCLFO...

What about the MFB Dual LFO? There is a reset trigger for each LFO and it's reasonably priced (I just paid $175 for mine).