I've noticed the last 2 days Slow Loading (up to 1 minute) of Racks in Command Center and Me section. Bouncing between my 6 racks, loading an alternate rack. Also jumping to a any of MODULARGrid's menu items. Browser just load 1/4 of the progress bar and stay at that quarter mark for 45 to 60 seconds then loads page. Also does the same thing when trying to logout. Have used MODULARGrid for more than a year and this is the first time I've in encountered this problem. Has their been any change on MODULARGrid's side? Have more tracking cookies been implemented. Are you cross tracking? I'm using same browser, computer and fiber connection with no problems with loading speeds elsewhere.

Has their been any change on MODULARGrid's side?

Nothing that should lead to bad performance.

Have more tracking cookies been implemented. Are you cross tracking? I'm using same browser, computer and fiber connection with no problems with loading speeds elsewhere.

No. We have Google Analytics and ReCaptcha. Nothing creepy besides the usual Google creepiness.
I look if I see strange behaviour.

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

Thanks for checking it out, I use Modulagrid daily and love it. Extremely useful tool! I'm getting a small spinning black loading gear above all the racks in my Command Center where snap shot of all racks are shown in full, have never seen this before( most likely as pages were loading immediately before this problem). My main rack loads straight away, but if I try to load one of the other racks, page just sits for up to sixty seconds. Also have the same problem at that point with any of the modulagrid menu items or logging out. Have the same problem with both Safari and Chrome.

I'm getting a small spinning black loading gear above all the racks in my Command Center
-- bottomfeeder

At least that should be fixed. The screenshot server crashed and is now up again ...

Working fine now! Thanks. All pages now loading as they had been.

I am seeing slow loading of Racks for the past 24 hours. I am also seeing errors when I attempt to make a screenshot. Is anyone seeing the same issues?

Yes, same issue here.

Fixing the screenshots: the transfer of your rack data into a pure graphic file can be a little dicey on MG. What's necessary is to pull up a screenshot of the rack in question, then refresh it. For some reason, MG likes to "lock" on certain build stages, and by hitting reload you can "thwack" it into putting the proper result in place. Once refreshed (and this really should be a "must do" every time you're prepping a screenshot), then everything displays as it should.

As for the speed, it's probably yet more Chinese and/or Indonesian spammers trying to get into MG. There was a massive problem with that until the REcaptcha was implemented, but my bet is that MG's still on a list of "sites you can use as a text-based toilet for your bullshit" in the spam community, ergo sometimes you might see something like an accidental DDOS attack going on occasionally. Just wait...it'll ease up.

I am seeing slow loading of Racks for the past 24 hours. I am also seeing errors when I attempt to make a screenshot. Is anyone seeing the same issues?
-- studiobysbox

Thanks for reporting.

As for the speed, it's probably yet more Chinese and/or Indonesian spammers trying to get into MG.
-- Lugia

This time the reason is quite simple: the filesystem ran out of space from the million screenshots. Cache files and screenshots can not be generated anymore.
I am looking to free some space or buy more webspace from unicorn money. Maybe we will have a little downtime...

We now have 150Gb more space. Will see how long that goes. It does not sound much but daily backups must still be manageable.
Performance looks good here.

Still seeing some flaky behavior with screenshot functions, such as linking in rack images in forum posts. When attempting to load just the screenshot of a project from last night, the shot wouldn't load at all in its window...I got an error message instead. And in the forum post in question, it will only put up a generic link to the build's page, probably due to the screenshot function being linked to the forum's image display capabilities.

Still seeing some flaky behavior with screenshot functions
-- Lugia

Thanks for reporting, it should work again for now with help from the wonder called "server reboot". I try to find out what the reason for all the trouble is ...

Still seeing some flaky behavior with screenshot functions
-- Lugia

Thanks for reporting, it should work again for now with help from the wonder called "server reboot". I try to find out what the reason for all the trouble is ...

-- modulargrid

It looks like it's down again. None of the screenshot functions work and you get an error after it attempts to load.