all the modules are gone. why this issue has been not discussed here yet?
it's like modulargrid is currently broken. why is that?

ok i deactivated my Adblocker and it works again. but i don't like that at all. this must be new

We did not change a thing. I guess there was an update for your Adblocker that decided that MG is no trustable resource anymore :(
Other users report issues with adblockers too. Which adblocker are you using?

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

the addblocker i use is calles addblocker lol (that most popular one). for chrome and FF.

ok, then i need to check the settings next. if i don't manage it, i will deactivate the blocker from now on everytime when i visit MG.
i think i could live with that^^

The blocker can block all the ads, just make sure it does not block that script:
/js/modulargrid.min.js

this script is not in the filter list and i do not know how to add it to the white list. there's still the option to pause addblock permanently for modulargrid, that is what i'll do.
thanks for your response anyway!

I got the weird problem that sometimes (like just a few minutes ago) almost all of my modules disappear from the grid and i have to add them again.

I got the weird problem that sometimes (like just a few minutes ago) almost all of my modules disappear from the grid and i have to add them again.
-- Quantum_Eraser

The adblock problem should be fixed so this might be an other problem.
In general if you are missing modules try to just reload the page...