This module seems like a rare mistake for modern era Behringer. There is no voltage control for cutoff and no resonance control with voltage or otherwise. It's not a VCF, it's just an F...

Hi Guitarsenal,

Ha, ha, yeah just two very plain filters, but might be useful if you just want to cutoff at a certain frequency.

Did you or anyone have heard of any update regarding Behringer versus their Eurorack modules? Pretty quiet around that theme, isn't it?

Kind regards, Garfield Modular.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

No, it's not a mistake...this is presumably a B. clone of the Moog 923. I saw this in a vid from them about a day ago along with teases of some other black-face B. modules that were clones of original Moog modules while they were hyping the new cab.

How the 923 is used: basically, it's NOT a filter module. It's a noise module. You have a white and a pink noise source, then the filters are there to adjust the noise color. Those are, if I recall correctly, Baxandall-type filters...non-resonant and more akin to "tone" controls albeit with a selectable corner frequency; as such, you wouldn't be using them like a VCF anyway. Some Moog users also like them for similar reasons as to why some engineers like to put Baxandalls on their mixbusses to do a bit of spectral tilting.

Hi Guitarsenal,

Ha, ha, yeah just two very plain filters, but might be useful if you just want to cutoff at a certain frequency.

Did you or anyone have heard of any update regarding Behringer versus their Eurorack modules? Pretty quiet around that theme, isn't it?

Kind regards, Garfield Modular.
-- GarfieldModular

I am logging my Behringer System 55 modifications on the mufferwiggler Behringer System 55 thread. Pot And cap changes, demos, and analysis.