Wanted to call this out for anyone who might be considering this one– I've just added the v2 of this mixer to my rack and am super happy with it; the size-to-feature ratio is fantastic and sound is very clean. It's the only mixer I could find at this hp with aux send/return, channel mutes and individual track panning. The creator was very helpful and friendly throughout the ordering process and receptive to suggestions. If it's got what you're looking for, I can't recommend it enough.

Looks nice. I have a stereo Sir-Mix-A-Lot with six channels on it with an expansion port. This would be awesome for submixing drums.

Thank you Ronin!
And that's good, I also offer a bass drum

I've owned this mixer for about 4 or 5 months now. I love it. It's the smallest mixer I could find with an Aux send, which is critical for mixers IMO.

The output is stereo, so you may need a small TRS --> L/R breakout cable. This may seem odd at first, but there are two advantages I can think of:
1. It's a smaller footprint.
2. I can just use normal 3.5mm (1/8th inch) headphones right out of the box. Cool!

I love the fact that L/R knobs are dented. More manufacturers should use dented knobs so I can "feel" where 0 is.

I love the fact that it's setting me up for 3 channels in, and (4) is an L/R stereo return (with feedback!). Really clutch.

The only small points of improvement I could possibly think of are:
1. Do the inputs have +3db of gain? If so, where on the LVL knobs is there "0db" gain? I know -infinity is all the way counter-clockwise, but is there a 0db point? If they do add some gain, I would like to know where the 0 is. And if they have a "0db" gain, it would be rad if they were dented like the L/R PAN's.

1. It would be nice if the LEDs for the unmuted state were by default "off", instead of on. I would like it if they were lit up only if muted. that's just my personal preference.

For the size, I think we hit the sweet spot here. It's always a joy to connect my end-of-chain audio inputs into this mixer. It fits my needs on my 2-row 104HP mantis case perfectly, and I think it's worth your consideration.

Well done!