The track is my first experimentation with Moog DFAM and my custom eurorack system.

The video is a tribute of the 1993 experimental movie "Engineering Red" (Конструктор красного цвета) directed by Andrey I from which I take some footage parts and mixed with performance eurorack modular visuals.

never stop modular experimentation

Patch notes:
- Drums: DFAM (kick + snare), Pico Drum (hit-hats)
- Sequencer: Beatstep Pro (lead, hats, snare)
- Main Voice: DPO
- Bass: DFAM
- FX and ambient voices: Loquelic Iteritas through QPAS and micro clouds, morphagene custom reel, Telharmonic, DPO final through Echophon
- reverb: Erb-verb
- Main modulation: Clep Diaz
- additional modulations: Maths, Function, Wooglebug, micro o_C, Pressure Points, rené

Feedback and comments welcome

Electronic music/video producer and composer.
Dark Ambient Cinematic atmospheres from Sardinia.

Hi Mebitek,

Interesting sounds and experiments you got there! :-)

Thanks a lot for sharing and also thank you very much for the details on your sound details, always welcome to read.

Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Hi Mebitek,

Interesting sounds and experiments you got there! :-)

Thanks a lot for sharing and also thank you very much for the details on your sound details, always welcome to read.

Kind regards, Garfield.
-- GarfieldModular

Thanks so much for your feedback!!! I have the dfam since one week and I like so much how it sounds. I'm falling in love with noise Engineering modules too

Hi Mebitek,

I am glad you like your DFAM :-) From the video one can hear you are enjoying it! :-)

It's funny that you mention Noise Engineering modules... for some reason... I feel a bit scared of the modules of this brand, I don't know why, perhaps because of the... ehm... "weird" (?) front panels?

Could you please let me know why you love these modules so much? Is it the user interface, the sound, the... ? Whatever that overwhelms you? It would be interesting to know and perhaps it can take away my scared feelings about this brand?

Thank you very much and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

For now I just have just Clep diaz and loqueliq iteritas. The interfaces are clean and it is very easy to play live. Clep diaz is impressive, just 4hp with lot of modulation capabilities. I'm planning to expand my new case with lot of noise Engineering modules