ModularGrid Rack
Or?
What do you think?

Let me hear about it

Hi Sajmund,

Well you know what's the saying that goes around here, right?

You never can have enough VCAs

Though your approach... yeah, that might be just about enough ;-)

So what you could do is, you completely clear out your living room and then for each function you fill up one rack like the above with all VCOs, then another rack for filters only, then another one with LFOs (you might want to combine them with EGs) and a rack full with mixer might be helpful too. The one full with VCAs, you got already.

If your living room has more space, also get one rack full with sequencers only, one with logic modules only, one with effects modules only, one with percussion modules only, etcetera... It is actually a nice idea :-)

Unless you just won the lottery or you are otherwise a wealthy person, it might have here and there a few financial issues your plan but other than that, yeah, go for it :-D

Kind regards, Garfield Modular.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

I lol'ed at the original, and I lol'ed even more at your post @GarfieldModular 😂

this user has left ModularGrid

you're gonna need a bigger case

Is this the expander for Dylan's 1000 VCO monstrosity? ;-)

-- Lugia

Hahaha!

Inscrumental music for prickly pears.

-- Lugia

don't you mean Sam Battle (Look Mum No Computer)?

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

-- Lugia

don't you mean Sam Battle (Look Mum No Computer)?
-- JimHowell1970

Duh...you're right. I think the part of my brain that deals with names and faces was sacrificed during my music theory studies...probably while trying to deal with the confusionality of secondary dominants!