9) CV Sequencer
- Mimetic Sequent
10) Clock divider/multiplier
- Pamela's New Workout

Missing units

11) Waveshaper?
12) Delay?

do you want suggestions?

if so modulation (Maths and stages perhaps) and utilities (kinks a matrix mixer) would seem like a good place to start

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

do you want suggestions?

if so modulation (Maths and stages perhaps) and utilities (kinks a matrix mixer) would seem like a good place to start
-- JimHowell1970

Hey, I have quadraPol with Delta-v to cover almost everything what Maths does.
OTOH, Stages look cool! Never considered it and it seems like can cover what I was planning to do with Ladik 4-step sequencer and even more . .
Thanks for the tip!

NP - have you checked out the maths illustrated manual - even if it doesn't inspire you to buy a maths, it may inspire some patching of the quadrapol/Delta-v combo!

I just had another look -

again - kinks and a matrix mixer (AISynthesis do a reasonably priced, reasonably sized one) will massively expand your modulation capabilities for a reasonable price

I'd probably also want some more audio mixing options - I see a 2hp mix for submixing the drums and a unity for audio and the quadrapol/delta-v for cv, but it doesn't really seem to be enough - maybe a quad cascading vca such as veils or intellijel

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

NP - have you checked out the maths illustrated manual - even if it doesn't inspire you to buy a maths, it may inspire some patching of the quadrapol/Delta-v combo!

I just had another look -

again - kinks and a matrix mixer (AISynthesis do a reasonably priced, reasonably sized one) will massively expand your modulation capabilities for a reasonable price

I'd probably also want some more audio mixing options - I see a 2hp mix for submixing the drums and a unity for audio and the quadrapol/delta-v for cv, but it doesn't really seem to be enough - maybe a quad cascading vca such as veils or intellijel
-- JimHowell1970

Hello again,

I've never heard about that illustrated manual but I just found a document by Demonam and the format looks very interesting.

TBH, I don't know how Kinks or any other matrix mixer be useful.

I will check both thoroughly over the weekend.

OTAH, for submixing, I almost always used quadraPol but if I follow your suggestions and use quadraPol/Delta-V combo to make function generators, I may need another submixer at some point.

Thanks for the tips, gonna keep you updated.

Best,
Sina

kinks is not a matrix mixer - it's a rectifier/logic/sample and hold in 4hp - really useful for modifying modulation

matrix mixers on the other hand are really useful because: you can mix together n inputs to x outputs and lend themselves very well to feedback patching - patch one of the outputs back into one of the inputs - again adds variety to modulation