Hey everyone,

I am finally back in a position to start taking orders for module or other synth builds - it's been a little while and I've been getting back into it in recent days, all is going well & I even have a few modules all ready to go.

Anyway, If you would like something built, message me with your dreams, wants and desires and we will see if we can work something out :)

Hope everyone is happy and keeping well!

Welcome back Kel_!

Hi Kel,

Nice to hear from you again :-)

Welcome back, let's rock 'n roll (in a modular way then), kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Thank you for the welcome back :)

Ideally I am looking for someone who wants one of the NAVA 909 clones building haha, I want to build one but don't actually want one :D

I have a 16n coming soon, SWT16+, some Zlob VnIcursal & Entropy, Shakmat Clock o'pawn & Time Wizard, probably some Monome stuff, and well, anything else anyone wants. Hundreds of builds - no complaints - reasonable rates - full guarantee :)

That 909 clone would be so sweet, but not sure if I can justify getting one. I'll keep you in mind for a Zlob Vnicursal though.

I know right... and a totally awesome case from EricaSynths too! I am tempted to build one on spec and hope t sell it, but it's a lot of cash!!

I have 2 VnIcursal built and ready to go, they are very nice, super dense builds. I actually like making these things, so satisfying. I would just recheck and calibrate again before sending :)

Hey @Kel_. Have you tried building a Befaco Burst yet? I was thinking about ordering a prebuilt one, but would rather give you the business if you can build one at a fair price. Let me know what you think.
Thanks!

Hey farkas,

That's cool and thank you!!

Nope, but I can build anything, built loads of modules of all degrees of complexity; the Burst looks very straightforward, won't be a problem at all!

Will definitely be a fair price, I will DM!