Someone on this forum said a drone track has to last 17 minutes. I tried, I really tried.

Hope no one is offended by the lack of modular on this: the only sound source is the DFAM playing into a big mess of cheap-ass... er I mean... vintage digital delays feeding back into each other, most prominent of which is the Boss RSD-10.

Hi The-Erc,

Now this is what I call a drone ;-) Yeah!

You know what? This is certainly not the shortest track here on this forum but it didn't feel at all that it was too long, no the opposite, somehow this 15 or 17 minutes long drone track thing, it makes sense, after about 10 minutes or so the whole mind, body, soul and whatever we got in us, it's all focussed just on your drone! And that's a fantastic experience :-)

That ticking sound that kicks in around 14:00+, I love that, a nice surprise: a kind of saying goodbye and a thank you to the listener, well done!

How lovely this is and thank you very much for sharing it! Kind regards, Garfield.

P.S.: Next time perhaps a real 17 minutes or longer drone? ;-)

P.S.2: Who was that with this 17 minutes, was that you Troux? Well, spot on! :-)

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Yep, that was me @GarfieldModular and I'm glad to see it having influence already 🤣, this rules pretty frickin hard @the-erc, the textures, dynamics, and rhythms are great, thank you for sharing, and for advancing the 17 minute-long cause lol

Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed. With your encouragement maybe next time I can make it to 17 minutes :)