hi! yep, should have listened the first 2 times about just getting a bigger rack than actually buying and selling two smaller skiffs.

I'm pairing this with a drumbrute impact, SQ-1, keystep 37 and an O-Coast. I'm planning to stick a Links/Kinks combo in there and find something fun for the last couple hp. The two 1u modules are currently living in the 1u to 3u adaptor. The SND/RTN is used for both a NTS-1 (for effects) and/or a guitar reverb stomp box. Everything outputs to a Dude mixer into a Zoom H4n recorder.

I mainly do video music beds and jamming. I come from industrial and metal with an appreciation of EDM and quite love synth wave. I tried to get some movement going in there with some playable modules, as well as making sure I had a good amount of utility modules as well. The O-Coast does some of the heavy lifting in that department as well.

what would be a fun 4hp hole-filler? Dlisting mk4? more modulation? I'm really not above pulling and selling anything from this rack to streamline/make it more fun.

Thanks in advance.

How about this: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/ladik-s-186-dual-delay Since you're running a KS37 in the rig, having a pair of trigger delays allows for offsetting and screwing with timing, lets you create crossrhythms, flamming behavior, etc. Useful with that clock divider, too.

Oh! That looks awesome and fun. Ordered. My keystep37 (pre-ordered in early sept) just showed up yesterday.
I’ve taken the forums advice and started testbedding modules and patches in vcvrack. I hope I never figure out what the hardware versions of sequencer 3 and that vca/audio mixer are...my credit card would cry.

Thanks for the recommendation!

this user has left ModularGrid

Nice! My monster base case arrived today and now with two new much cases, I am very happy to be able to grow my setups and consolidate things into one larger case.