Change over:

Voices:
SSF ZPO, Klavis Twin Waves mk2, Joranalogue Filter8 (as voice), Thomas Henry VCO.

Drum voices:
WMD Crater, 2HP Kick, Patching Panda Hatz, Erica Pico Drum2, Noise Engineering BIA, TipTop One.

Filters: Mutable Instruments Blades, Doepfer Wasp, Erica Black LPG, Erica Pico VCF3, Behringer HPF, Mutable Instruments Ripples, Corsynth HPF, NorthCoast MSK009.

Wavefolders/shapers: Klavis Flexshaper, Joranalogue Fold6.

VCA: Doepfer A-130-8, Malekko Quad VCA, Joranalogue Mix3.

Env/LFO: Intellijel Quadrax, XAOC Batumi, Erica Black LPG, XOR Nerdseq 16CV expander.

Control: XOR Nerdseq, Malekko Voltage Block, Polyend Preset, 2x WMD Sequential Switch Matrix, 2x Acid Rain Navigator.

Random: FrapTools Sapel

Tuning/Adder: Klavis CalTrans, Doepfer Precision

Logic: Klavis Logica

Effects: Intellijel MultiFX 1U, Noise Engineering Desmodus Versio, Allright Devices Chronoblob2, Corsynth Lofi-machine, 2HP Verb, Future Sound System GristLeizer TG4, Erica Pico DSP

Input: Joranalogue RX2

Mix, mult & output: AcidRain Switchblade, 5x Intellijel Quadratt, Clank sum, Joranalogue mix3, 2x FrapTools 321, FrapTools 333, 3x Intellijel BuffMult 1U, Malleko Buff Mult, Doepfer Switch Mult.

A few notes here...

First of all, with this much sequencing and clocking, this build SCREAMS for a serious Boolean logic module to take the clock manipulation to the next level. If you can mash it in (that black blank panel in the 3 x 84 cab looks possible, might need a little shuffling), I'd suggest the ARC Artificial Neural Network. Does Boolean, some Neural Net tricks, plus you get a comparator, a couple of Schmitt triggers (sort of like decay-only EGs) and a lot of unconventional tricks.

Next, the B. Highpass VCF at the bottom...I'd consider something else, actually...since that's intended to emulate the 904 Moog VCF set HPF, which would have it working in tandem with the 904A, via a module that's curiously absent: the 904C filter coupler. How Uli gets a pass for saying he can emulate a System 55 without that key device is...well, it's ULI is what it is. He probably has no clue as to what a 904C IS. Fortunately, Dieter Doepfer's got yer fix...which actually is BETTER than the 904B...in the A-123-2. More cutoff slopes, more control, all that.

However, there's another problem sitting right next to the 904B...the power supply module. As a rule, you never want a power component adjacent to an audio module. The audio path is too easy to contaminate with P/S hash and garbage, plus whatever line frequency hum that manages to leak past the DC converter and into the uZeus. Now, you can fix the AC ripple with a ferrite on the power input cable (you'd put it right where it LEAVES the DC converter, not by the uZeus input itself), but not the switching supply hash...which CAN sneak in as ultrasonics and those can screw around with the audio result. Easy solution, though...just move it to the OTHER END of that row, as the crud leaked by cheap switchers won't affect anything in the White Gallop.

Other than that, the only other issue I see here is ergonomic: you should probably make the build's layout more coherent by doing some specific functional grouping...VCOs go here, VCFs there, etc. It'll make this loads easier to navigate; right now, it's a real hodgepodge, and that's never useful nor intuitive to use. Otherwise, it's got the goods!

Hi Lugia

Thnx very much for the feedback. I'll look into logic for sure. Thnx for the tip. Looking at the ARC Logic module video now. I'm a little intimidated bij logic to be honest. But you are right, with much sequencing it becomes handy!
I'll move the uZeus away from sound modules!! Or better: move the gallops to the right ;-)

After my x-mas spending i'll check out the doepfer filter! But for now: patching up and play!

And fixed it!

this user has left ModularGrid

I also have an MDLR case and love it, mine is just 14u but the 1u tile rows are ace for adding modules that won't take up the prime real estate. Nice build! For logic, I am having fun with Intellijel Plog in my setup.

Patched up today.
Polyend Present into 2x WMD Sequential Switch works super! Mutes, Build-ups, Effect chains, CV parameters...

Next stage: recording and filming.