Why ask someone to spend time programming a new feature when one could easily make a spreadsheet to track this information?

dogs are the best. the only logical deduction.

any sound examples of this oscillator? didn't see anything on the site or the ytubes

should add an 'External' tag as well. that's what I usually use to sort for outside interface modules.

Thread: Zetaohm ZMF

hell yeah!! sputnik had a prototype of something like this a few years ago but never saw the light of day. such a shame, but you brought it back to life. really looking forward to hearing more about this! (don't be shy about using different color LEDs!)

anyone familiar enough with the circuit available to troubleshoot this build? the two gate outputs are reversed, and the length/shift CV inputs seem to be swapped as well. will pay for shipping + time (assuming it's repaired).

why is this junking up MG?

why was this posted again?

i think mine died last night. i haven't been able to verify it's getting power yet, but once i do, any other tips? i read these guys can have a volatile end.

in-fucking-credible

why?

nicely composed! i don't think i ever would have heard of the G-Storm filter, but those things sound amazing. thanks, looking forward to more.

Thread: Strymon AA.1

slick!

Define "as expected". The module boosts from instrument (not mic, instrument) level to modular level and attenuates from modular level down to instrument level. Two channels for each.
-- ParanormalPatroler

I must've been a bit inebriated when I typed out my question, haha. I was probably questioning how 'independent' the channels are? The answer is obvious now, thanks PP.

would i be able to use this as a straight up external signal booster on one channel (mic to modular level, for example) while using the other channel as expected?

A+++ for the name

euro needs more multi fx boxes! nice work!