Thanks for your Inspiration. Finally I got rid of the QoP and changed it with the ModBase MK2. For Percussion I use the BIA 👍🏻

Thank you! I got rid of the Veils and bought the Lapsus OS. The PicoDrums is replaced by a Filter. I think it suits me now :-)

Hey. Thanks for your reply. All the Modules are in the Case. It stands next to me. What do you think about it for minimal techno, and ambient? Are there modules missing?

Hallo Community,

this is my Rack Iam working on since a couple of years. First, I wanted a small rack for minimal Techno. I expanded a bit for ambient and drone stuff. What do you think of my modular? Is there something missing or too much??

ModularGrid Rack

Hallo :-)

I want to minimize my rack to a intellijel 64 or 104 Case. The goal should be a standalone techno system to jam and have fun. My Modular got to big the last months, and this blocks out my creativity. Need something smaller :-) What would you do? What Modules would you choose for a smaller case? I need some inspiration.

ModularGrid Rack

Thank you loads for all your thoghts to my system! @lugia I would love to invite you to my house for a couple of drinks and talk to you about modular gear and music :-) Thanks for all of your tips!

Happy Hollidays to all of you!

Hey Community,

I thought about this quiete long and wanted to have a Techno & Ambient-Drony kind of Rack. The Queen of Pentakles is sequenced by a Beatstep Pro, Nerdseq does the Rest. What do you think?

ModularGrid Rack

Hey Friends,
thanks for your replys. Honestly said, I dont have issues with this Model D living in my Rack. Iam using it very often and since I have my Rack made of two Mantis Cases with that Dual Mantis Bracket, I dont have any space around my Modular on my Desk anymore :D It´s more or less a Spaceholder. A Blind what I use and if I need the Space, it´ll be removed.

You might all know those moments, when you find aksking yourself: "Dose all this stuff make Sense just 2 me, or maybe to other People as well? What do you think? And how would YOU fill up the empty spaces and WHY!?
Maybe your fresh Ideas lead me out of that musical one-way street Iam temporarily in :D ;)

ModularGrid Rack

Thanks @Ronin! Due to Lugias Tipps I changed a bit in my System. Thinkin about to start a 2. Rack in the near future but till then, iam patching, noodling and learning with my stuff i have so far. take a look at my rack and tell me ur oppinion :-) I have a Beatstep Pro for sequenzing as well

ModularGrid Rack

Thank you again! I will check that all out and go playing in my sandbox! Sure a lot of fun and this is important in those frightening times. Stay healthy and thanks for you tipps!

Could you be so kind, if you find the time, show me this in a little Patch? That´ll help me, iam sure. I did not knew, since a couple of days, that I can modulate an Oscillator with an Oscillator.... If I understand you right, I could modulate the Telharmonic with a STO?

Thank you so much for your reply and for "redesigning" my Rack!!! Iam quite new to Modular and quite happy that I start getting a feeling for whats missing, btw whats too much. You confirmed my oppinion! I still dont know why I bought 2 STO´s and the Telharmonic and the Plaits but I think I´ll need them soon, or find a use for them. At this time I only use a few Modules of mine, just to get them to know deeper.

Thanks again mate! You helped me a lot!

Hallo Community.

Finally, I gout my first Rack standing infront of me. After Patching some hours I am struggeling if i maybe need some more modulation sources? What do you think?

ModularGrid Rack

Thank u again! Like I understood, this System will make sense for the start into Eurorack. A second case for sequencing is comming then by the end of the year but first I need to explore all the modules and get them to know. Thanks for your help so far :)

Thanks for sharing ur thoughts. Is‘nt it possible to use Links as a Mult? I choose 2 Distings because everybody say its a swiss army knife and can do so many things, or am I wrong?

Thank u so much for your reply! Helped me a lot! Why I have Plaits? lol Plaits was my first Oszilator and I dont really like it as well. Feeling like I clickt trough Presets all the time.

Wogglebug- u a right again! Though about selling it, but sumetime i need a little Woggle in my Patches. Marbles is a bit more organized.

Thank you for your opinion and tips u gave!

Finally i set up my first little rack and I want to know what you are thinking about it! My Genre is minimal Techno and ambient stuff. I also own 2 Drummachines, Behringer Model D, Octatrack and MPC Live.

Actually Iam planing a second Rack for Sequencing and a few more Effects. Anyway. What do you think about my Rack right now? Is it usable for what I want to do with it? Did I forgot something important to use the Modules?

Thank you so much for your help! Stay healthy! :-)

ModularGrid Rack

For me, it is simply the better control over the Tempo and a few more outs ☺️

I use Marbles for Gate and V/Oct to make some dizzy melodies. Wogglebug modulates the CV´s of some other Modules. Tempi is the Main Clock. Sometimes, Iam so surprised of what gets out the speakers, and it´s so much fun, and then, from one second to the other, it´s complete chaos :D :D

Hi Farkas, thanks for ur reply. Cellz and Chipz are from the Nifty Bundy from which I startet. Going to change those modules anyway. Still have a Octatrack and a Arturia Keyboard for Pitch and Gate
Whobblebug does really the same as marbles?

Building up my first Eurorack Synth so far and Iam just struggeling if something important, I havent think of yet, is missing. Want to do some Drone and Ambient Stuff with this Modular. Thanks for your help, tipps and suggestions :-)

ModularGrid Rack