Doepfer Quad Decay thing is pretty awesome, yeah. I've been trying to get more people into LFOs with a reset input. They really make great envelopes, especially when they can be hit with CV. (This is part of the reason I suggest VCDLFO.) Also, check the WMD/SSF ADSRVCA - pretty worth the money. Slew limiters and waveshapers, too, can do wonderful things to gates and the like... Analog Ordinance Shrapnel? IDK... maybe I have just gotten bored with more "traditional" envelope generation.

Get rid of that silly Maths. Everyone has one... :/

lol Seriously though, this is a cool idea. Do one centered around a Doepfer A-147-2 VCDLFO, a CFM Bipolar Half-Wave Rectifier, and a WMD/SSF S.P.O. Really powerful little combination of modules.

I've been having the same sort of issues... Readout almost always says "0" on mine as well... Some sort of power filtering issue or something?

Thread: Bug Report

On Chrome, Win7 as well. Also have forgetting module placement errors / reverts. Also, placing new module will sometimes place it on top of another already placed module and occasional "clean up the mess" when there is no mess. Silly kitteh.

MK So I'm just starting out with this whole modular thing. This has been sort of a dream of mine since I was about 12 and first heard ELP's Tarkus. Well now I can afford this sort of thing. So what I'm eventually going for here is basically two separate two-oscillator paraphonic synth voices and some drum modules all centered around the Intellijel Metropolis and Tiptop Audio Trigger Riot. Along with all the modulation and audio processing that comes with the wonderful world of modular. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated!

Current eventual additions:

Metropolis and Trigger Riot (will be central to this system)
WMD / SSF Oscillator and Wave Folder
2x Harvestman Polivoks VCO
Harvestman Polivoks ADSR/Amp
Pittsburgh Sequencer
Pittsburgh Timerunner
Some Pittsburgh stuff (dual LFO, Envelope, FLTR [if i can], Mix/Mult, etc..., new delay thing)
Some WMD / SSF stuff (they just have a lot of really cool utility modules)
Intellijel Quadra
Make Noise Maths

ModularGrid Rack