The format selector bar overlaps with the eurorack image. Sure it's low on the priorities and definitely not a feature, but drives me mad for some reason. Ever since 'pedals' has been added, it's been the case.

keep up the good work

I advertised he is a scammer on each module page he was selling. He has since removed all of his modules. I think this is good enough to remove this person.

Thread: Marketplace

@christophefur is now posting modules very under priced and claiming he has cancer. I'd use extreme caution before sending any money. Honestly I would not even bother because he definitely had the module I ordered but never sent it and made a shady story about why he couldn't send it anymore after taking my money.

Holy Hell mods please do something to find out whether or not this is real.

He had a sob story for me when he didn't send me my module. The price should've been a flag.

Is this real or is he making this up? I didn't see anything on any other of his social media accounts.

Not sure if this is the place

User @christophefur has listings up and is basically taking loans on modules and not selling them. I purchased a Rings from him and after the time he told me he'd ship, he had not and was not responding to my messages asking for an update. I noticed he changed the listing the day after I purchased from only accepting Venmo, to accepting Paypal and Venmo. He then told me a bunch of personal info he was going through and how he was going to refund me, but he doesn't have the money at the moment and that he didn't actually want to sell the modules, which means he spent my money and kept the goods I purchased.

He has a Braids for sale and I would use extreme caution if you're going to purchase. From what our exchange was he has no intention to sell, you will be loaning him money.

Thread: Marketplace

Not sure if this is the place

User christophefur has listings up and is basically taking loans on modules and not selling them. I purchased a Rings from him and after the time he told me he'd ship, he had not and was not responding to my messages asking for an update. I noticed he changed the listing the day after I purchased from only accepting Venmo, to accepting Paypal and Venmo. He then told me a bunch of personal info he was going through and how he was going to refund me, but he doesn't have the money at the moment and that he didn't actually want to sell the modules, which means he spent my money and kept the goods I purchased.

He has a Braids for sale and I would use extreme caution if you're going to purchase. From what our exchange was he has no intention to sell, you will be loaning him money.

The most boring mixer yet the perfect mixer. It's simple and inexpensive. It keeps things mixed. What more do you want?

The most boring mixer yet the perfect mixer. It's simple and inexpensive. It keeps things mixed. What more do you want?

Great lpf. The sweep can get some really deep sounds and as you open up the cutoff, bass decreases in typical 4-pole fashion. The vca circuit is a nice touch for some grit. Oscillating functions are in order and are as pure as a vcf oscillating tends to be from my experience.

After a uVCF and MMG, this is definitely what I was looking for in sweeps. If you're hung up on the bass, don't get 4-pole or turn down the resonance and the problem is solved.