The Batumi has a Poti expander. It's worth it if you're going to buy the Batumi. It gives you instant access to sync, reset, and alternate LFO waveforms that can only otherwise be set by changing jumpers on the back of the unit.

You're resonator heavy. So is that something that you want more of? That 4MS module eats up a lot of rackspace. I'd keep in on the wishlist... but for case #2. You might even go with something other than a resonator like the new Make Noise QPAS, a Modor Formant Filter, or an Addac filter bank etc.

I'd recommend more CV compatible effects modules. You have Clouds. But a nice dedicated delay and a nice reverb unit would play well. What you have in pedals is fine; but being able to modulate the settings is much better.

You definitely need more utilities. They aren't cool or sexy but they are the backbone behind generative patches. Voltage/gate controlled switches, envelope followers, logic modules, attenuaters/attenuverters, comparators, hardware sequencers (like small 8 step sequencers), etc. should be researched and under consideration.

The Zadar seems very popular and an expansion for it just came out. But I wouldn't overlook traditional ADSR and other traditional envelope types for this build even if you do decide to add a Zadar.

More VCAs. A bank of simple VCAs will give you a lot more control of this case. Intellijel makes a 4 VCA unit that's very flexible.