Hey there, I'm 100% green when it comes to this stuff. Have had a traditional analog synth / drum machine setup for a while and looking to add/augment some of that with modular. I wanted the top row of this to be my dream drum machine, taking components from my favorite pieces of gear. The bottom row I was looking for unique sounding voices that I could do creative sound design with.

What I don't know is—what am I missing? Is there a module(s) that is essential to making this thing 'work'? that I need to include? My plan will be to program this with a Beatstep Pro. I considered the Arturia Minibrute 2S but I don't really need the synth engine there although I could be swayed if anyone has an opinion on it.

I plan to use some of my existing external effects which are not Eurorack so I added a module to hopefully help me use send/returns and account for the volume issues.

I may also consider using this live - any considerations there? I would like to sync it to my digitakt for that type of setup since that already sequences all my other machines.

Thanks in advance!