Hi Worstname,

If you go to your specific rack that you want to show us, you copy that URL into this conversation here, that should work, but please make sure that if you had it set to "Private" that that is switched off. But I can see your rack actually (by the way Defragmenteur mentioned here above). And here is the link to your rack, if I am not mistaken:

ModularGrid Rack

(I tested it in the preview possibility when doing a post and it seems to work)

Yes, exactly! That's what I miss a bit with the A4 as well, the input-trigger possibility :-) Other than that all quite fine. Oh yes, and if I could change something to the A4, the direction of the sequencer with a few options like backwards, back & fro, random, etcetera.

Why not the Intellijel case 7U then? That's a travel case and you got the nice 1U row as well for the util modules, saving you space for the 3U modules. And in the (far) future when that case is full you can consider yet another one of that, still easy to travel with them and they can be mounted together quite nicely!

Thanks a lot, I just need to find more time to play more with the A4 and discover all its possibilities.

Good luck with the planning and have fun :-) Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads