At this point i wanna thank you all again for your input and give you a small update on my journey so far. In fact i went for the intellijel 7U stealth case and as i can tell so far it is a really great case. Concerning the modules i went for Plaits, Veils, Batumi with breakout, Mimeophon, BIA, Stages and a Disting which has sadly not arrived yet. Had a lot fun twiddling with the stuff i got already. For example it was quite interesting to learn that Stages has a hidden harmonic oscillator mode and the expert firmware for the Batumi added some nice features to it.

Nevertheless i updated my future rack plans a little bit after my first steps in eurorack. The new version must not be the final one, as i will update it probably on my further journey. As suggested i got rid of some fancy modules to incorporate some more classical and utility modules. I swapped the Rene for a Hermod because it uses less HP, has more channels and the ability to communicate with the midi world. I added an STO and Telharmonic as VCOs. The Telharmonic might be a Rings instead. The rack definitely needed more possibilities of filtering so i added a Wasp, Ripples and Forbidden Planet as Filters. Further on i added a dedicated quantizer and some logic modules. I went for the erica synths pico modules mainly because i needed to fill up the odd space left.

ModularGrid Rack