Hi Farkas,

I like this post of yours, a good introduction for newbies into modular :-) Well done!

You got yourself a nice rack there. It's a pity though to hear you are kind of leaving us or at least not attending so much here any longer, I believe you are/were a huge added value to our community.

On the other hand, of course, I wish you good luck with your planned projects, hopefully the output of those projects is that what you had in mind :-)

Regarding Maths... yeah, I kind of recognise it. It's an okay module, it has certainly good advantages but for such rather large HP-sized module, I am also not very overwhelming with it. Same as you, I keep it for the moment. I wonder though, perhaps I just don't make enough use of the possibilities (which I might not know or aware of), not sure with this module what to think of it.

Well good luck with your plans and I still hope to hear once and a while from you even if you reduce your presents here.

Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads