Hi Lugia,
Thank you so very much for taking the time to answer my inquiry. You most definitely sound like you have some serious expertise in modular synth engineering & design for sure. Even though I have been involved in synthesizers since 1971 I tend to be more of an appliance operator rather than an engineer as I don’t have the academic background. Back in the day I used to occasionally hang out at Moog Music when they were on Academy Street in Williamsville, NY which was close to my home at the time and it was then that I purchased my 1st synth, a Moog Sonic-6. Over the course of time, I met Dr. Bob Moog, Dave VanKoevering, Dr. Tom Rhea and Tom Lamb who were some of the big dogs at Moog back then. Two years later my synth needed service so my Dad took it in for me as was stationed at Shaw AFB, Sc. It was then, my Dad was introduced to Keith Emerson who was at Moog doing some work with Bob Moog. My Dad told Emerson that his son (that would be me) was a huge fan and he was my inspiration. Emerson grabbed a mini Moog patch layout sheet and wrote a note to me and autographed it. Ok back to business. I will finish refining my System 55 and make it public. If you care to review it, I’d be very receptive to feedback & suggestions. The case I’m planning to use is a Pittsburgh Modular Structure EP-420 with 3 powered 140 hp rows of beautiful eurorack.
Best regards, Walt a/k/a Rockasaurus.